Friday, November 12, 2010

ll`and another friday

since

Since my last blog, it was about a month that I did not update anything here.
So today, this blog will be a little bit long.
Cuz, I put all of my effort to update you guys from my last blog
untill.. now :)
Let's see,,

The Halloween is already gone, and I had a good time with it
I had a little party at home
and also put some make up on and go hang out for celebrating!!

This is how I was on that day,, :)

The next thing that came up after Halloween was gone.. was..
The University Fair,,
I had a holiday on Monday so I went to Korean Town
and saw something very special,,
The thing is "Tuk Tuk"
then, I had a picture with it ;p

For the University Fair
there was a thing that I liked it so much
It is.. The fashion show
This year's theme was "CATACRYSM"
I don't know what it means though,
It was really AWESOME
"LUV IT"


After the first day of the University Fair,
I went to shopping and had some dinner before go home..

The second day I also had to wake up early
and go waited for the train to School,,



In front of the main gate with my best friend,, LOL

The last day, I have to worked for my department
but because it's the last day, people weren't that much
so, I wasn't tired at all :)
I had a good time for helping


Picture in the hall way in front of my department's restaurant

And, during the time I also bought a cup and drew something on it,,
This is what I drew


This week on Monday, I went to Starbucks' to had a try of their
new product for this coming Christmas,,
I also got a card just as you see in the picture :)


Yesterday, I had McDonald for my dinner
and I had tried this week newest products
Chocolate Cake Ice-cream,,


and this burger called, Diavold

For today,, it was just another boring Friday
I was late for class because of the lack out of the elevators
at my university
and had two boring classes,
then, bought some stuffs and went back home to eat
that's it,,
(But my dinner was very yummy!! แกงเขียวหวาน)


1 comment:

  1. Is really long update!..
    but yes I do love reading through it ^^
    i want to green curry as well
    I miss Thai food, feel sick with the food here

    ReplyDelete